Etobicoke Optometrists have been operating on Kipling Ave. in Etobicoke, Toronto for over 30 years providing comprehensive Eye Exams, Eyeglasses, and Contact Lenses to ensure lasting ocular health and excellent vision.
Our mission is to “Preserve Your Eye Sight”. Diagnosis and treatment of pink eye infections, eye diseases and systemic ocular complications is our first priority. At Etobicoke Family Eye Care your health history and medications are monitored in relationship with your ocular health. Etobicoke Family Eye Care encourages routine eye examinations to ensure your ocular health.
Following our comprehensive eye exams, our Optometrists will offer a variety of vision correction options including Designer Eyeglasses, Contact Lens Fitting, Laser Refractive Eye Surgery and specialty eyewear such as sunglasses, sports, and safety glasses.
We will answer all your questions during and after the eye examination to education you about your eye conditions. We accept patients of all ages.
Etobicoke Family Eye care is professionally operated. We have the most modern equipment and technology available. Our office is comfortable, clean, well staffed with free parking and an elevator for easy access for all patients. Visit our office or contact us today!
Dr. Danny Quaglietta, Dr. Mathias Boermans and Dr. Peggy Nickolet are affiliated with and members of the Ontario and Canadian Association of Optometrists, the College of Optometrists, University of Waterloo School of Optometry and TLC Laser Refractive Surgery.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations
- Ocular Health Assessment: Pink Eye, Red Eye, Conjunctivitis
- Digital Retinal Screenings
- Visual Field Testing
- Diabetic Eye Screenings
- Infant & Children’s Eye Tests
- Laser Surgery Consultation
- Prescription Eyewear including Safety & Sport Glasses
- Designer Frames & Sunglasses
- Contact Lens Fittings New and refits (Regular, Astigmatism, Colors)
- Contact Lenses (Annual, Bi-weekly, Dailies, Monthly)
- Contact Lenses: spherical, astigmatism, multifocal and bifocal
- Toric Contact Lenses
- Gas Permeable Contact Lenses